unexpected end of json input in Opencart Admin Order Edit



Hi, I am getting this error in Opencart Edit order in Admin as javascript alert unexpected end of json input . I found this  solution by just adding API in System-> Users->API.then select this api in System->Settings->[Edit]Store->Option Tab->Checkout Section . then I checked again by editing any order in admin. I didn't get error  again.My error has been fixed. For more detail of this  this follow given below link:- https://www.fastcomet.com/community/opencart-2-error-syntaxerror-unexpected-end-of-input-ok/

2. or the second solution for the same problem I found by fixing language character. I had spanish language installed where some character is generating this error. so I changed that character and problem has been fixed like !,~,`,^ etc.

Popular posts from this blog

How to open cPanel using WHM access.

Cant use dump() function in twig files or how to enable debug in opencart twig or print_r alternate use dump() in opencart 3.0